Welcome to Crankworx Whistler 2017. This is an entirely free event. You can buy VIP tickets for a number of events HERE, but every event is open to the public on the side of the hill.
Don’t forget to pick up our Program Guide, available as of Thursday, August 10, at the Tourism Information Centre, your hotel, the Village Hosts kiosks, Guest Services, and in most stores throughout the village.
Access to today’s Whip-Off will be walking up the hill to Crabapple hits. Please follow the crowd control on site!
Trail update: Prior to Thursday, August 10
- The Family Cross course will close periodically in the Boneyard, at the base of the Whistler Mountain near Skier’s Plaza, to bring in scaffolding, audio-visual equipment, fencing and so forth. Thank you for your patience.
All the trail closures for the full 10 days of Crankworx are published here >> TRAIL CLOSURES.
Enduro World Series viewing spots and the course release.
- Stage 1: The pros leave Top of the World at noon. Watching the first stage will require a Bike Park pass to catch the chairlift. You can hike to the Peak Chair, and catch the chairlift, but you won’t be able to take your bike.
- Stage 2: Hike up from the bottom of Rockwork Orange, Korova Milk Bar or Wizard Burial Ground. Check out these maps >> Trail Forks Maps
- Stage 3: Hike from the bottom or hang out at the feed zone on Bob’s Rebob to catch the racers downtime and a little of the action >> Trail Forks Maps
- Stage 4: This stage is out in Alpine, and will involve another hike. It’s a long stage, so it’s a good one, if you are in for a little climbing. >> Trail Forks Maps
- Stage 5: Finish your day in Skier’s plaza to watch everyone come flying into the finish corral. The first racers will be in by 2 p.m. and the telecast starts at 5:30 p.m. and will run for two hours, with all of the top male and female athletes coming across the line in this timeframe. Be sure to watch for hometown hero Jesse Melamed!
Lift ticket costs for those who want to ride the hill during Crankworx:
The Crankworx Party Scene – a listing of Crankworx nightlife
- Kokanee Kick-Off to Crankworx Party with A.Skillz – GLC – Friday August 11, 2017
- SRAM, Pinkbike present No Speed, All Style – GLC – Saturday August 12, 2017
- Mountain Bikers Ball supporting – GLC – Sunday August 13, 2017
- Ski Tour – GLC – Tuesday August 14, 2017
- Kokanee presents Whole Lotta Led – GLC – Wednesday August 16, 2017
- Freehub Magazine’s 4th Annual Bourbon and Bluegrass Party – Firerock – Friday August 18, 2017 – Click Here
- Joyride Brunch Party! All you can Eat Breakfast Buffet – GLC – Sunday August 20, 2017 – Click Here
- GT Silent Disco presented by Kokanee – Bearfoot Bistro – Friday, August 18 – Doors at 10 p.m., 75 spots available for this exclusive party. Free cover!
**more on this coming soon
Information on our recycling program, Greenworx
**more on this coming soon