Crankworx Leadership Programme
Crankworx Rotorua, an NZEA award winning international event, offers a three day pro- gramme that gives you an opportunity like no other. Become part of the Crankworx family, and take home more learning than you ever imagined.
Returning for a fourth year under a new name, the new look observer programme offers you an opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry; understand what it takes to create a team that delivers excellence under pressure; and meet the people who took the event idea and made it happen.
The programme will span over the last 3 days of the festival and will include:
- Time in all key operational hubs of the event
- Lessons from Crankworx management and staff, including the Crankworx international team.
- A chance to meet star riders and participants.
- Insights into the Crankworx Rotorua ethos and operational engine
- Opportunities to experience first-hand some of the festival’s showcase events
- Experience as a Crankworx team member and volunteer.
- Plus lots more…
Programme cost: $1,200NZD + GST (Spaces are strictly limited to 10)
- Lunch and dinner each day (dinner on Sunday is at own cost)
- All sessions
- VIP tickets and accreditation for the last three days of the event
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Transport between hotel and venue
Feedback from last years programme:
“One of the best investments I have made in my personal development as an event man- ager”
“It was a privilege to have access to the people involved in the thick of the action. I can’t think of a better way of discovering the challenges, complexities, opportunities and the raw emotion that makes a major event like this successful.
“Value for money” “Inspiring and thought provoking”
To express your interest, or book your place, email Martin at Martin@36events.co.nz