GET THE FREE CRANKWORX INSIDER EXPERIENCE
Sign up now for deals and prizes including VIP seats, Ultimate Experience upgrades and more
WHISTLER, B.C., July 26, 2016—New to Crankworx for 2016, get the scoop on Crankworx Whistler by signing up for the free Crankworx Insider Experience.
The free Crankworx Insider Experience gives fans access to exclusive discounts, prizes and the opportunity to win upgrades to two paid Crankworx Experience Packages offered for the 10-day Crankworx Whistler festival.
“We want to ensure those who make the pilgrimage to Whistler each year really make the most of their time. This place is the centre of our world, and the free Insider Experience sets every fan up to make the most of it—whether she’s a committed rider coming in from the U.K. or a local family just stepping out their front door,” says Darren Kinnaird, Crankworx General Manager.
Sign up for the Crankworx Insider Experience is simple. Go to Crankworx.com and click through to the Crankworx Insider Page, fill out the brief questionnaire and you are set up with deals and chances to win.
Crankworx Insiders get:
- preferred pricing on food and beverages
- bike rental and repair deals
- discounts on select Crankworx merchandise
Insiders are also eligible to win:
- Tickets to Dirt Diaries, the Samsung Deep Summer Photo Challenge, and the VIP deck of the Ultimate Pump Track Challenge presented by Rock Shox
Sign up for the Crankworx Insider Experience is totally free, but both the Red Bull Joyride Experience and Ultimate Crankworx Experience packages are available for purchase. These packages offer those who want to secure a spot at the front of the action a way watch in style.
The Red Bull Joyride Experience retails for $109 and includes:
- Exclusive front-row access at the Garibaldi Lift Co. for Red Bull Joyride on Sunday, Aug. 21
- Two drinks and an assortment of appetizers prepared by GLC Chef Ryan Newton
The Ultimate Crankworx Weekend Experience is on sale for $199 and includes:
- Front-row access to the Red Bull Joyride Prologue on the evening of Saturday, Aug. 20 and Red Bull Joyride on Sunday, Aug. 21
- Exclusive VIP access to the on-hill zone at Camp Joyride for the Red Bull Joyride Prologue on Saturday, Aug. 20, including drinks and an assortment of appetizers prepared by GLC Chef Ryan Newton
- Your choice of Official Crankworx T-Shirt from Garbanzo Bike & Bean
- One-day Whistler Mountain Bike Park Pass/Sightseeing access valid for summer 2016
- An optional Crankworx control room tour (advanced sign-up required)
- An optional Red Bull Joyride course walk during Red Bull Joyride Prologue (advanced sign-up required)
Pick up for the Crankworx Insider Experience and Ultimate Experience Packages will be held at the Aava Hotel, 4005 Whistler Way, between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Information gathered for the Crankworx Insider Card will be retained by Crankworx and shared only with its key partners; see online for details.
Crankworx Communications Manager
cell: 604-848-8801 (Whistler, British Columbia)
Photos available for media on the Crankworx Flickr Account; please credit Crankworx and the photographer listed in the cutline information.
Through dirt, sweat and cheers, Crankworx celebrates the epic endurance, supreme flow, monster air and heart-stopping drops of gravity mountain biking. Anointed by dirt, powered by passion, the Crankworx World Tour travels to Rotorua, New Zealand and Les Gets, France and culminates in its Canadian home base of Whistler B.C.
Tread among the gravity-fed. Join the bike-minded.