Innsbruck Stats & Facts
Accreditation centre location and hours
Location: Dorfstraße 80, 6162 Mutters
Please follow the official Crankworx Innsbruck MEDIA signs to get there. Since there will be a construction site in the middle of Mutters you need to drive via Götzens & Neu-Götzens to get to the Accreditation Centre.
The tram (public transport) from Innsbruck to Mutters stops directly outside the Accreditation Centre: exit at stop “Birchfeld/Sportplatz”
TUE 20.06. 12:00 – 19:00
WED 21.06. 07:30 – 19:00
THU 22.06. 07:30 – 19:00
FRI 23.06. 07:30 – 19:00
SAT 24.06. 07:30 – 16:00
SUN 25.06. 07:30 – 16:00
➔ NOTE (!) Accreditation badges will only be handed out if:
▪ You have completed your data on our online form and got Media
Accreditation Approval Mail.
▪ You present a valid ID (passport, ID, driver’s license)
➔ Accreditation are NOT transferable and must be picked up in person.
- Please note, there are different media accreditation tiers.
- Please stay in the media zones where you have access to and follow the guidance of our security personal.
- Everyone who is not following the rules, will be expelled from the event side and lose media accreditation!
- You will get an e-mail prior event where all media zones are described more detailed.
MORE UPDATES TOMORROW
Key Updates for Onsite Media
MOVING AROUND THE VENUE
➔ It is mandatory to wear the accreditation in the whole event venue area.
➔ Competition courses can only be entered by athletes during their training/race and
accredited persons wearing their bib.
➔ Media bibs are very limited this year and only for previously determined media staff
available. The bibs will be handed out at the Media Centre during opening hours.
Find all your needs @crankworx.com
- Press Releases in English
- Press Releases in German
- High-res Images for media use: FLICKR
- VNR per TV event to download: VNR
- Event schedule: SCHEDULE
- Start lists and results (uploaded typical within 30 minutes of the event): RESULTS & START LIST
- Presseportal: NEWSROOM
- Download Fotos: IMAGES
This year we offer everyone a charging station for power and data.
Please note we cannot offer everyone workspace at the venue, but several desks are available
on first come first serve basis. Snacks, coffee, and drinks will be provided, please bring
whatever you want to keep you happy. There also will be food trucks to get refuelled on site.
OPENING HOURS MEDIA CENTRE
Wednesday, June 21th: 8:30 am – 10:30 pm
Thursday, June 22th: 8:00 am – 10:30 pm
Friday, June 23th: 8:00 am – 10:30 pm
Saturday, June 24th: 8:00 am – 10:30 pm
Sunday, June 25th: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
For all and more Information check our Media Guide