PRACTICE: Once the participant has their number plate, they may load the gondola and commence practice from 9am. Please check the Seeding Run order. No rider may begin a practice run after 9:45am.
SEEDING: Every rider must complete a seeding run. There is only time for 1 seeding run. The seeding order will be based on time not gender.
RACE: The slowest seeded rider will start their race-run first, with pre-set intervals between each rider.
Format & Rules:
- This is a Competitive Event.
- All Bikes must be Fit-For-Purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front and rear brake. (No BMX Bikes)
- By New Zealand law, all riders must have an Aus/NZ approved helmet on, at all times when riding a bike, with the chin strap done up. Failure to wear a helmet may result in a DQ.
- Elbow and Knee protection is compulsory.
- Back Protection and a full-face helmet are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of a rider to be at the Start in time for their run. Failure to do this may result in a DQ.
- Rider are to self-load on to the gondola in an orderly fashion.
NOTE: all participants and spectating family must have a general admission ticket into Crankworx.