- This is a Competitive Event.
- All Bikes must be Fit-For-Purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front or rear brake. BMX Bikes are permitted.
- By New Zealand law, all riders must have an Aus/NZ approved helmet on, at all times when riding a bike, with the chin strap done up. Failure to wear a helmet may result in a DQ.
- Elbow and Knee protection is highly recommended.
- Back Protection and a full-face helmet are optional (but recommended).
- There will be NO protest heard for this event.
NOTE: all participants and spectating family must have a general admission ticket into Crankworx.