- Registration will be offered onsite for FREE fun laps, ages 2-6 years. Date & Time TBC
- Competition (7-12 years) - Online registration will open May 2020
- There is no bike restrictions, children can ride the bike of their choice for fun laps (BMX, mountain bike, run bike, etc.). BMX and mountain bikes are strongly recommended for the competition. Bikes must be in good working order.
Mandatory protective equipment for FUN Laps: Bike helmet
Recommended: Knee pads, elbow pads and gloves
Mandatory protective equipment for Competition: Full face helmet and gloves, elbow and knees covered.
Recommended: Knee pads and elbow pads
7-9: Girls (born 2011-2013)
7-9: Boys (born 2011-2013)
10-12 Girls (born 2008-2010)
10-12 Boys (born 2008-2010)
- Pedaling is allowed
- The event will be timed and results will determine the top qualifiers progressing through to each round with a maximum of 32 riders in each category competing in the final round.
- In the event of a bye, timed runs will be used to determine which rider progresses to the next round.