- Online registration will open May 2020 (space permitting) through Eventbrite for Kids competing in the Kidsworx events – ie. Kids 7 - 12 years. * Racers aged 6 and under competing for points, and racers 13+ will be registered through the Whistler BMX Registration Form as per regular BMX format.
- Advance registration is required. Day-of registration will be offered for this event, only if space is permitting
- Run-bike racers and half-track competitors will be able to race as per BMX Canada format or try the track for an on-site $3 donation. Riders up to age 6 years can ride for fun laps.
- All racers new to BMX will compete the Novice category for their qualifying runs
- Racers who wish to ride clipped in will automatically race in the Intermediate or Expert categories
- Medaled events will start children aged 7 years old and is calculated by their age on race day. Any child who has had their 7th birthday is eligible to compete in medaled event categories.
Race Plate Pick Up
- Athlete waiver can be at plate pick up prior to the race event if the parent is accompanying the child to pick up their race plate. If the parent WILL NOT be with the child they must make arrangements with Carly Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org ) ahead of time. Race plate pick up times and location to be confirmed.
Mandatory protective equipment: Full face helmet and gloves. Elbows and knees must be covered.
- Racers will compete in the format sanctioned by BMX Canada
- Once 3 rounds are completed and BMX competition points are allotted, the top racers in each category will ride again in semi-final or final heats to determine podium positions under Kidsworx categories.
Fun events with prizing
6 & Under Girls
6 & Under Boys