Entry Fee: $45 + taxes and fees
Lift tickets are required for this event. Discounted lift tickets for race days will be available at the Kidsworx Registration Centre at check-in. All tickets MUST be purchased at Plate pickup/check-in. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
Race Plate Pick Up and Check-in
- Advance registration is required on Eventbrite. Online registration closes at 5pm on August 7th – or earlier if race sells out it advance. Cancellation deadline is 5pm on August 7th.
Onsite Check-in / Race Plate Pickup, signing of waiver will be at the Kidsworx Registration Centre – Westin Daycare (Mezzanine Level above Can-Ski in Westin Resort):
- Wednesday August 7th - 2pm - 5pm
- Thursday August 8th - 2pm - 5pm
Advance arrangements to complete the WAIVER will need to be made by a parent or legal guardian if they will not be accompanying their child at the onsite registration. Contact the Kidsworx Supervisor, Carly Fox, to make these arrangements. email@example.com
Age 7-8 Girls (Born 2011-2012)
Age 7-8 Boys (Born 2011-2012)
Age 9-10 Girls (Born 2009-2010)
Age 9-10 Boys (Born 2009-2010)
Age 11-12 Girls (Born 2007-2008)
Age 11-12 Boys (Born 2007-2008)
- Racers must be a minimum of 7 years old as calculated by December 31, 2019. Meaning any child born in 2012 is eligible to compete.
- 7-8 years old must be signed off by a DFX coach and/or DFX supervisor (daily or club program) in order to register and compete. All registrations will be reviewed by Kidsworx Supervisor Carly Fox, firstname.lastname@example.org
Riders aged 13 years and up can sign up for the Juniors category of the EWS80 Enduro or the waitlist for the EWS100 here: https://race-entry.enduroworldseries.com/start.php
3 timed downhill stages in the Whistler Bike Park. Untimed transitions. Access to Stage 1 will be via Creekside Gondola.
Stage 1) Blueberry Bathtub
Stage 2) Golden Triangle > Del Bocca Vista > Easy Does It
Stage 3) B-Line (from Pumphouse) > Ho Chi Minh > Family Cross
- Recommended strong intermediate and above riding ability
- All kids aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult to the start of Stage 1 & 3 in the Whistler Bike Park.
- Parents are allowed to follow their child down the race course for training ONLY for riders aged 9-12 years. Parents may follow for the 7 – 8 year old category during the race, if needed. A discounted parent race-day lift ticket (valid August 9th only) can be purchased prior to the race through the Kidsworx Registration Centre. Registration Centre hours will be updated closer to the event.
Mandatory protective equipment:
Full face helmet, chest armor, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves.
Protective equipment rentals are available at G1 rentals, located in the Whistler Village Gondola building under the GLC.