Crankworx presents Back to Racing Whistler will be five days of racing to celebrate the return of some of the things we love most: racing bikes with friends and sharing good times with our community.
Is it Crankworx Whistler? No, not yet (that’ll be back in 2022). It’s a tasty slice of the Crankworx pie, something that can safely be run in Whistler this year as we get ready to serve up the full meal deal next year for our international mountain bike family.
Back to Racing will bring together five races and events over five days:
- Wednesday, August 11: Air DH (U15, U17, U19)
- Thursday, August 12: Air DH (Open)
- Friday, August 13: B-Line (7-8 yrs, 9-10 yrs, 11-12 yrs)
- Saturday: August 14: Dual Slalom (Open, U15, U17, U19)
- Sunday, August 15: A-Line Women’s Only Session + Canadian Open DH (Open, U15, U17, U19)
Crankworx presents Back to Racing Whistler has been made possible thanks to funding and support from the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW), the Province of British Columbia and Whistler Blackcomb. The event is being planned in accordance with Provincial COVID-19 Health Safety Guidelines.
The Crankworx team and the RMOW would like to acknowledge that races and events are occurring on the shared unceded territory of the Lil’wat Nation and Squamish Nation’.