Riders, get ready to master the maze and show the world what you’ve got. Over the years, Rotorua’s Pump Track has played host to some of the most epic battles of the festival, with racers taking to the track at sunset to battle for chainless supremacy. This ultimate stripped-down skill showcase sees competitors duel head-to-head, without a single pedal stroke, on a course which demands near-perfect flow and explosive force.
|Saturday, 7th March|
|8:00 am – 9:30 am||Pro Training|
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||Pro Qualifications|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Pro Round of 32 (Men), Round of 16 (Women)|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||CWNEXT Training|
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||CWNEXT Ladders|
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||CWNEXT Training|
|6:00 pm – 7:00 pm||CWNEXT Finals|
|7:30 pm – 8:00 pm||Pro Training|
|8:00 pm – 10:00 pm||Pro Finals|
Invitational event – entries are invite only
Online registration is closed. All entries are now non-refundable or transferable (even in the case of injury).
Entry fees are refundable (less processing fee) providing cancellation notice is received in writing to email@example.com by 11:59pm NZDT on February 29th.
All entries are non-refundable or transferable after the registration deadline (even in the case of injury or mechanical problems).
Competitors who need to withdraw after the registration deadline should email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their withdrawal otherwise they will appear on the start list as a DNS.
$65 NZD + tax and processing fees
Entry includes Athlete Accreditation – valid for spectator access to Skyline March 3-8.
WOMEN | Youth 13-14 [2006-2007]
WOMEN | Youth 15-16 [2004-2005]
WOMEN | Junior 17-18 [2002-2003]
MEN | Youth 13-14 [2006-2007]
MEN | Youth 15-16 [2004-2005]
MEN | Junior 17-18 [2002-2003]
Minimum age is 13 (year of birth 2007) as of December 31st, 2020
ONSITE CHECK IN
Athlete Centre (Skyline Rotorua Management Office)
March 3 | 9:00am-11:00am & 2:00pm-4:00pm (Base of Dual Slalom Course)
March 4 | 8:00am-3:00pm
March 5 | 8:00am-1:30pm
March 6 | 7:30am-12:30pm
March 7 | 7:30am-12:30pm
Main Pump Track course located at the base of Skyline Rotorua Gravity Park
- Time trial qualifiers format. A combined time of one run from each course will be taken. Time permitting, riders will have the option to do one rerun of either of their two runs. If, for whatever reason, a rider elects to do a rerun, that run-time will count, regardless of whether the previous time was better.
- Top 32 Pro Men and top 8 Pro Women advance to the elimination finals. Riders will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on the time trial results.
- CWNEXT: Top 16 riders from each age category will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on qualification results.
- Pro: minimum 26-inch wheels
- CWNEXT: minimum 24-inch wheels
- Full-face helmets are mandatory (any certified 1 or 2-piece)
- A maximum differential will be established, calculated as 10 per cent of the average seeding run time. A rider may lose a run by no more than the maximum differential.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the last run is the overall winner of the heat
- Chainless format
- Safety recommendation: remove chain ring
Contact for more information: