Invitational event - entries are invite only
Online registration will open December 17th, 2019 at 10am NZDT
Registration Deadline: February 29th, 2020 at 11:59pm NZDT (unless race sells out in advance)
Entry fees are refundable (less processing fee) providing cancellation notice is received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm NZDT on February 29th.
All entries are non-refundable or transferable after the registration deadline (even in the case of injury or mechanical problems).
Competitors who need to withdraw after the registration deadline should email email@example.com to confirm their withdrawal otherwise they will appear on the start list as a DNS.
$65 NZD + tax and processing fees
Entry includes Athlete Accreditation - valid for spectator access to Skyline March 3-8.
WOMEN | Youth 13-14 [2006-2007]
WOMEN | Youth 15-16 [2004-2005]
WOMEN | Junior 17-18 [2002-2003]
MEN | Youth 13-14 [2006-2007]
MEN | Youth 15-16 [2004-2005]
MEN | Junior 17-18 [2002-2003]
Minimum age is 13 (year of birth 2007) as of December 31st, 2020
Main Pump Track course located at the base of Skyline Rotorua Gravity Park
- Time trial qualifiers format. A combined time of one run from each course will be taken. Time permitting, riders will have the option to do one rerun of either of their two runs. If, for whatever reason, a rider elects to do a rerun, that run-time will count, regardless of whether the previous time was better.
- Top 32 Pro Men and top 8 Pro Women advance to the elimination finals. Riders will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on the time trial results.
- CWNEXT: Top 16 riders from each age category will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on qualification results.
- Pro: minimum 26-inch wheels
- CWNEXT: minimum 24-inch wheels
- Full-face helmets are mandatory (any certified 1 or 2-piece)
- A maximum differential will be established, calculated as 10 per cent of the average seeding run time. A rider may lose a run by no more than the maximum differential.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the last run is the overall winner of the heat
- Chainless format
- Safety recommendation: remove chain ring
Contact for more information: