Kidsworx Pump Track Challenge
Kidsworx Pump Track Challenge is an opportunity for kids aged 8 to 12 years to participate in a fun and non-competitive race environment.
This is a Participation Event, for children born 2010 to 2014.
All ages will be recorded as age at 31st December 2022.
After watching the big guys race the day before, the kids to have an opportunity to get out on a world-class pump track and race the clock as well as another rider in a safe and fun environment. Spaces are limited, so you will need to pre-register.
Please note: IF YOU ENTER THE PUMP TRACK CHALLENGE EVENT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY RACE EVENT
Event Entry: Spaces are limited, so you will need to pre-register.
DATE: Sunday 13th November
TIME: 9:00am – 10:30am
LOCATION: Skyline Rotorua
CHECK IN: Accreditation Office
- Tuesday, 8th November: 3.30pm – 5pm
- Sunday, 13th November: 8:30am – 10:30am
Please note: Due to the complexities of the number of events taking place and the reliance on weather, the schedule is subject to change.
CATEGORIES: Age 8 – 12 boys and girls mixed. (Born 2010 to 2014)
Please note: proof of birth may be requested by race officials.
PRIZES: Spot Prizes will be awarded.
- Although the riders are timed there is no official winner, this is a participation event.
- All Bikes must be fit-for-purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front or rear brake. BMX Bikes are permitted.
- By New Zealand law, all riders must have an Aus/NZ approved helmet on, at all times when riding a bike, with the chin strap done up. Failure to wear a helmet may result in a DQ.
- Elbow and knee protection is highly recommended.
- Back protection and a full-face helmet are optional (but recommended).
- There will be NO protest heard for this event.
Please note: All participants and spectating family members must have a general admission ticket into Crankworx Rotorua.
Skyline Rotorua Mountain Bike Park will be open over the week of Crankworx Rotorua. Bike Park schedule to be confirmed. All riders wishing to ride the trails will require a Skyline Rotorua Mountain Bike Park pass.