Kidsworx Dual Slalom Race
The Dual Slalom Race is the perfect opportunity for competent, young riders to take their riding to the next level.
This is a Competitive Event, for children born 2008 to 2012.
You saw it last year. It’s now time for the kids to have a go on the brand new, world class Dual Slalom Track in an event designed to mirror the 100% Dual Slalom Rotorua. Riders race in the knock-out style competition to see who will come out on top as the fastest rider.
Then stick around and watch the pros tackle the same course later in the week!
PLEASE NOTE – IF YOU ENTER THE DUAL SLALOM RACE EVENT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE DUAL SLALOM CHALLENGE EVENT.
DATE: Monday 2nd March 2020.
TIME: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
LOCATION: Skyline Rotorua
Please note: Due to the complexities of the number of events taking place and the reliance on weather, the schedule is subject to change.
Age 8 – 10 boys (Born 2010 to 2012) SOLD OUT! Waitlist
Age 8 – 10 girls (Born 2010 to 2012)
Age 11 – 12 boys (Born 2008 to 2009) SOLD OUT! Waitlist
Age 11 – 12 girls (Born 2008 to 2009)
Where minimum numbers are not reached, amalgamations will be made.
Please note – proof of birth may be requested by race officials.
PRIZES: Cankworx podium medals are awarded.
REGISTRATION: Entry is limited. Pre-registration is mandatory.
COST: Entry is $15 to participate in this Kidsworx Event.
Please note: no refunds will be issued for this event from February 1st 2020 .
For the latest news, event updates, results and photos join our Facebook Event.
|Monday, 2nd March|
|4:15 pm – 8:00 pm||Race|
- This is a Competitive Event.
- All Bikes must be Fit-For-Purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front or rear brake. BMX Bikes are permitted.
- By New Zealand law, all riders must have an Aus/NZ approved helmet on, at all times when riding a bike, with the chin strap done up. Failure to wear a helmet may result in a DQ.
- Elbow and Knee protection is highly recommended.
- Back Protection and a full-face helmet are optional (but recommended).
- There will be NO protest heard for this event.