Kidsworx Dual Slalom Challenge
Kidsworx Dual Slalom Challenge is an opportunity for kids aged 8 to 12 years to participate in a fun and non-competitive race environment.
This is an opportunity for young shredders to test their skills on the official 100% Dual Slalom Rotorua course in a safe and fun environment. This event will take place on a brand-new, world-class Dual Slalom Track which has been built especially for Crankworx Rotorua 2020. Race against the clock as well as another rider in a safe and fun environment. This is a non-competitive event is a chance for kids between 8 and 12 years of age to test their skills on course without any of the competition pressures.
Then stick around and watch the pros tackle the same track later in the week!
DATE: Monday 2nd March 2020.
TIME: 3:30pm – 4:30pm
LOCATION: Skyline Rotorua
Please note: Due to the complexities of the number of events taking place and the reliance on weather, the schedule is subject to change.
Age 8 – 12 boys and girls mixed (Born 2008 to 2012)
Please note – IF YOU ENTER THE DUAL SLALOM CHALLENGE EVENT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE DUAL SLALOM RACE EVENT
PRIZES: Spot Prizes will be awarded.
REGISTRATION: Entry is limited. Pre-registration is mandatory.
COST: Entry is $10 to participate in this Kidsworx Event.
For the latest news, event updates, results and photos join our Facebook Event.
|Monday, 2nd March|
|3:30 pm – 4:15 pm||Challenge|
- Although the riders are timed there is no official winner, this is a Participation Event.
- All Bikes must be Fit-For-Purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front or rear brake. BMX Bikes are permitted.
- By New Zealand law, all riders must have an Aus/NZ approved helmet on, at all times when riding a bike, with the chin strap done up. Failure to wear a helmet may result in a DQ.
- Elbow and Knee protection is highly recommended.
- Back Protection and a full-face helmet are optional (but recommended).
There will be NO protest heard for this event.
Please note: no refunds will be issued for this event from February 1st 2020