Registration: This is an invitational event only.
Competitors need to check in at the Athlete Centre (Aava Hotel) to complete waiver / collect race decal.
- Time trial qualifiers format: A combined time of one run from each of the dual courses will be taken. Time permitting, riders will have the option to do one rerun of either of their two runs. If, for whatever reason, a rider elects to do a rerun, that run time will count, regardless of whether the previous time was better.
- Top 32 men and top 8 women advance to the elimination finals. Riders will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on the time trial results.
- Bikes must be chainless
- Minimum 26-inch wheels
- Full-face helmets are mandatory; any certified 1 or 2-piece
- A maximum differential will be established, calculated as 10 per cent of the average seeding run time. A rider may lose a run by no more than the maximum differential.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the last run is the overall winner of the heat
Course: Designed and built by Adam Billinghurst from Earth Odyssey. Course is located in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park Boneyard
Prize Money: TBA