The Invitational AirDH is an opportunity for kids aged 11 to 12 years to be invited to compete in the AirDH on Mr. Black at Skyline.
Please note: this event is INVITATIONAL only. You must follow the criteria below to be considered for entry into this event.
All ages will be recorded as age at 31st December 2024.
Th Invitational AirDH is a competitive downhill event for children born between 2012 to 2013.
COURSE INFORMATION: This race steps up in difficulty and competition from the Hucks and Hooves Downhill and is designed to challenge even the most competent young shredders as they join all the other athletes from the older categories on Mr. Black.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE INVITED TO ENTER THE INVITATIONAL AIR DH RACE EVENT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY PARTICIPATION EVENT.
Event Entry: Spaces are offered on an invite only basis and are extremely limited. Please follow the criteria below to be considered for an invitation.
LOCATION: Skyline Rotorua
CHECK IN: Accreditation Office – Time TBC
Please note: Due to the complexities of the number of events taking place and the reliance on weather, the schedule is subject to change.
- Age 11 – 12 boys (Born 2012 to 2013)
- Age 11 – 12 girls (Born 2012 to 2013)
Please note: proof of birth may be requested by race officials.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION:
To apply to be considered for an invitation to this event, please complete ALL of the following steps:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ALL of the following items. Note – only send one email once you have all information required, multiple emails will not be considered as a complete application:
- First and Last Name of Athlete wishing to be considered
- Date of Birth of Athlete wishing to be considered
- 2 x Videos of Athlete riding Mr Black and/or similar trails
- Any previous results from similar events
- Create a profile on the Crankworx Rotorua Athlete Registration Platform
- Please ensure this profile is for the Athlete (the child) NOT you as the parent
- Register your interest for the Invitational Male or Female category in the Crankworx Rotorua AirDH event – you will be asked to join the waitlist as a form of registering your interest.
If you fail to complete any of the above steps, you will not be notified, and your application will automatically not be considered for invitation.
Applications close for the Invitational AirDH on TBC. Any applications received after this time will not be considered for invitation.
PRIZES: Crankworx Rotorua podium medals will be awarded.
RACE: The slowest seeded rider will start their race-run first, with pre-set intervals between each rider. If you miss your designated race time you may be disqualified.
- This is a competitive event.
- All bikes must be fit-for-purpose and in good working condition.
- All bikes must have an operational front and rear brake. (No BMX Bikes)
- It is the responsibility of a rider to be at the start in time for their run. Failure to do this may result in a DQ.
- Rider are to self-load on to the gondola in an orderly fashion.
- There will be NO protest heard for this event.
Full face helmet (any certified 1 or 2-piece) is mandatory.
The following protective equipment is mandatory:
– Full face helmet (any certified 1 or 2-piece)
– Elbows/Forearm protection
– Knee/Shin protection
– Spinal/Shoulder protection
– Neck brace
– Full finger gloves (highly recommended)
Entry fees are refundable (less processing fee) providing cancellation notice is received in writing to email@example.com by TBC.
All entries are non-refundable or transferable after the registration deadline (even in the case of injury or mechanical problems).
Competitors who need to withdraw after the registration deadline should email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their withdrawal otherwise they will appear on the start list as a DNS.
Start List will be published the night before the race. Copies will also be posted in the Registration Office (Skyline Management building)
Mr. Black in Skyline Rotorua Gravity Park
Kidsworx Invitational 11-12 competitors will race the same Mr. Black course as all the other categories with the exception of the “Road Gap” and “Final Gap” features which will be closed for this category. These features will have mandatory ride arounds for the Kidsworx Invitational category.
Contact for more information: email@example.com or visit the Athlete Info page.