“Pump for victory” is the name of the game at the Pump Track Challenge on the course at Bikepark Innsbruck. Competitors must complete the circular track without pedalling – all they are allowed to do to build up speed is use the power of their legs and arms to pump their bike up and down over the rollers and through berms. The first one to the finish wins that round, then both competitors swap sides to battle a second time. The rider with the highest average moves on to the next round.
|Wednesday, 16th June|
|3:45 pm – 4:30 pm||CWNEXT Training|
|4:30 pm – 5:45 pm||Pro Training|
|Thursday, 17th June|
|11:45 am – 12:30 pm||CWNEXT Training|
|12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Pro Training|
|1:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Pro and CWNEXT Qualifications|
|3:00 pm – 5:15 pm||Pro Rounds of 32 & Rounds of 16|
|5:15 pm – 6:00 pm||CWNEXT Finals|
|6:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Pro Training|
|6:30 pm – 8:00 pm||Pro Finals|
COVID-19 + 5 Steps to a Safe Event – View Here
Invitational event – entries are invite only
WOMEN | Pro
MEN | Pro
Registration is now closed. There will be no onsite registration offered.
WOMEN | U15 [2007-2008]
WOMEN | U17 [2005-2006]
WOMEN | U19 [2003-2004]
MEN | U15 [2007-2008]
MEN | U17 [2005-2006]
MEN | U19 [2003-2004]
*Depending on entry totals, organizers may consolidate age classes
*Minimum age is 13 years old as of December 31, 2021
Entry fees are refundable (less processing fee) providing cancellation notice is received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registration deadline. Registration deadline is June 6 at 23:59 CEST.
All entries are non-refundable or transferable after the registration deadline (even in the case of injury or mechanical problems). Competitors who need to withdraw after the registration deadline should email email@example.com to confirm their withdrawal otherwise they will appear on the start list as a DNS.
ONSITE CHECK IN
All riders must check in at the Riders Office to sign the event waiver and collect race plates.
Riders Office Location:
Within the festival venue by the Riders Lounge. (Bike Park Innsbruck – Nockhofweg 40, 6162 Mutters, Austria)
Riders Office Hours:
Tuesday June 15 | 15:00 – 17:00
Wednesday June 16 | 8:00 – 14:00 & 17:30 – 19:00
Thursday June 17 | 8:00 – 13:30
Main Pump Track course located at Bikepark Innsbruck
For official rules please refer to the Crankworx World Tour Competition Rulebook HERE
- Time trial qualifiers format. A combined time of one run from each course will be taken. Time permitting, riders will have the option to do one rerun of either of their two runs. If, for whatever reason, a rider elects to do a rerun, that run-time will count, regardless of whether the previous time was better.
- Top 32 Pro Men and top 8 Pro Women advance to the elimination finals. Riders will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on the time trial results.
- CWNEXT: Top 16 riders from each age category will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on qualification results.
- Pro: minimum 26-inch wheels
- CWNEXT: minimum 24-inch wheels
- Full-face helmets are mandatory (any certified 1 or 2-piece)
- A maximum differential will be established, calculated as 10 per cent of the average seeding run time. A rider may lose a run by no more than the maximum differential.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the last run is the overall winner of the heat
- Chainless format
- Safety recommendation: remove chain ring
Contact for more information: