The Crankworx Innsbruck Slopestyle is the newest event in the quest for the Triple Crown of Slopestyle. This showcase of aerial acrobatics brings the freestyle element of gravity mountain biking in every Crankworx festival to the world’s epicentre of freestyle sport – Innsbruck, Austria. This is a place known for big big air and big style, whether on snowboard, skis or dangling from a climbing rope. The 14 best slopestyle mountain bikers in the world will be bringing their A-game to Austria as they soar above the crowds and show the world what they’ve got.
By invitation only.
- The top 6 from the 2019 Crankworx FMBA SWC standings receive entry for all Crankworx Slopestyle competitions in 2019.
- The next top 6 in the FMB World Ranking as of 6 weeks prior to the event will also receive an invitation to the slopestyle competition.
- There will be 2 wildcard entries awarded for the highest ranked riders
- best score of two runs
- run 1 start order is based on the Crankworx FMBA SWC standings, with riders appearing in reverse order
- run 2 will be done in reverse order based on the results of the first run