Pro invitational only. Invited Riders
The Registration Office is located at the main entrance to the festival area.
Tuesday June 11 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday June 12 | 8:00am - 2:30pm
Thursday June 13 | 7:30am - 12:00pm
Friday June 14 | 7:30am - 9:30am
Wild Card Events:
The Austrian Pumptrack Series, offers riders two opportunities to win a wildcard to the RockShox Innsbruck Pump Track Challenge
June 1st, 2019
Pump the Town event in Innsbruck - the top three finishers in both Women Elite and Men Elite
June 9th, 2019
Pump the Valley event in Sölden - 1st place finishers in both Women Elite and Men Elite
Format and Rules:
- Time trial qualifiers format. A combined time of one run from each course will be taken. Time permitting, riders will have the option to do one rerun of either of their two runs. If, for whatever reason, a rider elects to do a rerun, that run-time will count, regardless of whether the previous time was better.
- Top 32 men and top 8 women advance to the elimination finals. Riders will be seeded for the dual elimination finals based on the time trial results.
- Minimum 26-inch wheels
- Full-face helmets are mandatory (any certified 1 or 2-piece)
- A maximum differential will be established, calculated as 10 per cent of the average seeding run time. A rider may lose a run by no more than the maximum differential.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the last run is the overall winner of the heat
- Chainless format
- Safety recommendation: remove chain ring
Contact for more information: