SilverStar Bike Park
July 28-31, 2022 the Crankworx Summer Series Canada will launch from the vibrant, adrenaline-fueled SilverStar Bike Park
SilverStar Mountain Resort is pleased to announce the launch of the Crankworx Summer Series, a collaboration of SPORT, CULTURE and COMMUNITY in one 4-day mountain bike event.
The festival will feature a Freestyle Mountain Bike (FMB) World Tour Slopestyle, with course designed and built by athlete Brett Rheeder, and include a variety of multi-discipline bike events for all levels and ages, as well as music, art, culture and great food. Each core festival pillar is designed to involve and engage core bike, food, tourism and travel audiences.
A world class bike park isn’t built overnight. At SilverStar we’ve been committed to mountain biking for over 25 years. At Canada’s 2nd biggest bike park our passion for dirt comes alive in our vast network of downhill, enduro and cross country trails with arguably the best flow park out of anywhere in the world. Experience one of Canada’s premiere bike parks.
At a Glance:
- Over $30,000 in cash, prizing and giveaways throughout the weekend
- 4 Signature Competitions:
- FMB World Tour Slopestyle | spots available to qualify for Crankworx
- Air DH | qualifier for Crankworx, categories including u19, u17 and u15
- Dual Slalom | qualifier for Crankworx, categories including u19, u17 and u15
- Pump Track | qualifier for Crankworx, categories including u19, u17 and u1 Challenge 5
- Family friendly with daily live music, games, outdoor bar and BBQs
- Weekend Demos, Vendor Expo & Village Showcase:
- Gear demos, partner activations, displays and sampling
July 28: Slopestyle Training: Dual Slalom
July 29: Pump Track
July 30: Air DH
July 31: FMB Gold Slopestyle
Plan Your Trip
Let the vacation experts at SilverStar Mountain Resort help you plan your trip to Crankworx Summer Series Canada – SilverStar. From accommodation to bikepark and activities they can make it simple.
Centrally located in the heart of BC’s Okanagan Valley, Silverstar is easy to get to – just a quick twenty minute drive from Vernon and only a fifty-five minute drive from Kelowna International Airport. Spend less time on the road and more time on the mountain.
Drive Times to SilverStar
Vernon – 20 minutes
Kelowna Airport (YLW) – 55 minutes
Kamloops – 1 hour 40 minutes
Vancouver – 5 hours
Calgary – 6.5 hours
Seattle – 7 hours