July 6-8, 2023 the Crankworx Summer Series Canada will launch from premier mountain biking destination of Ontario, Horseshoe Resort.
The festival will begin on Thursday, July 6th with an Air Downhill event, followed by Dual Slalom on Friday, July 7th and an FMB Bronze Slopestyle event wrapping up the weekend on Saturday, July 8th.
Taking mountain biking to a whole new level in the province, Horseshoe Bike Park is Ontario’s only lift-operated downhill mountain biking resort. Explore fourteen trails consisting of freeride and technical routes. Beginner riders can become comfortable with the diverse mix of trails and terrain, including berms and bridges. More seasoned & expert riders will enjoy that these trails are open come rain or shine, with the perfect mix of sand and dirt trails. Grab your bike gear and have a blast with your friends and family; Horseshoe Bike Park offers a variety of beginner to advanced trails. All downhill trails are accessible from the high-speed Copeland Express chair lift, which is set up to carry three bikes on every other chair.
At a Glance:
- Over $8,000 in cash, prizing and giveaways throughout the weekend
- 3 Signature Competitions:
- FMB Bronze-Level Slopestyle
- Air DH
- Dual Slalom
- The winners, not pre-qualified, for the following events and categories will be awarded a reserved entry spot to Crankworx Whistler 2024, in the same race discipline and age category:
- Dual Slalom: The winners of M&W U19, U17 and U15 categories
- Family friendly with daily live music, games, outdoor bar and BBQs
- Weekend Demos, Vendor Expo & Village Showcase:
- Gear demos, partner activations, displays and sampling
July 6: Air DH
July 7: Dual Slalom
July 8: FMB Bronze-Level Slopestyle Event
Plan Your Trip
Horseshoe Resort offers ideal accommodation with a wide range of hotel rooms and condo styles as great options for riders, families, couples and groups – all steps away from the trails.
Horseshoe Resort is accessible by personal vehicle, located at 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4M 4Y8.
Driving from Toronto (approximately 1 hour, pending traffic):
- Take Hwy 400 Northbound.
- Stay on Hwy 400 North to Horseshoe Valley Road (exit 117).
- Take exit 117 and follow Horseshoe Valley Road to the resort.
- Horseshoe Resort is located on the right-hand side.
- Parking is complimentary at Horseshoe Resort for any standard or oversized parking across all resort parking lots.
- Electric vehicles can be charged at one of our six EV charging spaces, located near the Inn. Each charging session costs $15.