Find the best places to watch, tips and tricks for doing up Crankworx right here!
- Looking for times for the gondolas and lifts?
- Whistler Blackcomb has assembled a Crankworx Guide to help you get all the information you need on costs, operating hours. You can access that information here: Crankworx Survival Guide.
- Wondering about trail closures? We’ll be updating those here: Trail Openings and Closures.
- Parking. We have lots! Head up to Blackcomb Base 2 to parking lots 6, 7 and 8, and ride the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola, open weekends, 10am – 8pm.
- Lift tickets available for purchase at all Whistler Guest Services locations for a discounted rate for fans to get up the hill.
- Greenworx is our recycling program. We strive hard to shrink our environmental footprint as much as possible. There are recycling stations all over the village, but we also have a fleet of volunteers out trying to ensure every recyclable product stays out of the landfill. Please give us a hand and put your recycling in the appropriate space.