Crankworx Rotorua is back for 9 days of action, 25 March to 2 April 2017.
Enjoy 4 days FREE as the Enduro World Series returns to the Whakarewarewa Forest for the GIANT Toa Enduro. A 5-day pass is required to access the last half of the festival at Skyline Gravity Park. BUY YOUR TICKETS and join the action Wednesday, 29 March to Sunday, 2 April 2017. Bike and bike park uplifts will be sold separately onsite at Skyline Gravity Park.
Family pass includes general admission for 2 adults and 3 children.
Multi-Day Pass is for the last 5 days of the 9-day festival and necessary to access the Skyline Rotorua Gravity Park.
Click here for more information about the VIP passes.
Once inside Skyline, tickets include unlimited gondola rides for the day, however bike and bike park uplifts are sold separately.
All transactions incur a $5 booking fee and credit card surcharge of 2.3%. Avoid waiting in line during the festival by pre-collecting your ticket from Skyline Rotorua from February onwards – just show your proof of purchase barcode to the bottom terminal ticketing staff.
Mountain Bikers Ball Tickets
Terms and Conditions
All pricing is displayed and charged in New Zealand dollars and include relevant taxes. Skyline reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
- Disorderly Behavior: individuals or groups involved in disorderly conduct will be escorted from the venue and tickets will be made invalid for the remaining days of the event. This may include the use of foul language, fighting, abuse of other patrons, or any other activities that are seen to impede the event in any way.
- Lost Property: Any property found to be misplaced or lost onsite at the event will be returned to the event office for collection.
- Dangerous/Prohibited goods:
- Fireworks, glass bottles, alcohol, knives, weapons of any sort. Goods intended for sale. Un-authorised products intended for giveaways. Drones (unless the patron also has written consent for use from Crankworx Management).
- Patrons will be subject to a bag check on entry to the venue. Any items deemed to be potentially dangerous or prohibited will be confiscated and disposed of by security personnel. Confiscation of goods may also lead to expulsion of the patron from the venue.
- Alcohol Consumption
- the venue is a licensed premises
- Bringing alcohol into the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol will not be served to under age patrons.
- The liquor licensee (Skyline Rotorua) have a legal requirement to exclude or remove intoxicated patrons
- Conditions of entry will be strictly enforced
- Patrons may be asked to present current photo ID or a NZ Drivers License as proof of age from time to time.
- Drone Policy
- As a general rule Drones are not permitted at any of the sites as part of Crankworx Rotorua. In special cases, a permit to fly a drone may be granted provided that the user has received permission from the Crankworx Rotorua Management team, and Civil Aviation Authority. The Crankworx Rotorua Management team have established a process for facilitating the use of drones. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Animal Policy
- Animals are not permitted on-site of Crankworx or Skyline venues.
- For the purposes of this policy “Animal” means any bird, reptile, or mammal.
- Exceptions: Assistance animals trained to assist a physically impaired person in one or more daily life activities, including but not limited to Guide Dogs for the Blind, Companion Dogs for the Deaf, Canine Companions for Independence, or those associated with a comparable nationally recognised organisation.
- VIP Tickets are Non-Transferable
- VIP Tickets for individual days are non-Transferable to other days (except per postponement as noted below) or other products and services.
- Complimentary drink tickets must be used on the day for which they are issued.
- Refund Policy – Day, Multi-day and VIP Tickets
- In the case of a postponement, day tickets for that session will be revalidated for 1 hour prior to the rescheduled event on the day to which the event is rescheduled (they will not be revalidated for the full day). A ticket refund will only be available if the event is rescheduled beyond a 30 hour window (the “rain” day) from that events originally scheduled finish time.
- In the case of full cancellation or if a rescheduled session takes place 30 hours after that events originally scheduled finish time, a full refund (including booking fees) will be available to the purchaser.
- In the case of full cancellation or rescheduling, Crankworx Rotorua’s or the sellers liability will be limited to the ticket purchase amount.
- Crankworx Rotorua or the seller will not provide a refund due to a change in the purchasers personal circumstances.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any ticket refund to be considered.
- In the case that tickets are damaged, lost or stolen, Crankworx Rotorua and/or the seller will consider replacing the ticket on the proviso that proof of purchase can be provided and that there is sufficient time to arrange a replacement.
- Additional fees may apply for processing.
- Tickets/vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Tickets can be redeemed on any day within this period, no advance reservation is required.
- Tickets that have expired are non-refundable.
- Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without refund
- Refund Policy – Mountain Bike Passes
- Special refund policies apply to all Mountain Bike Passes (see Rotorua and Queenstown terms and conditions). Season passes are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Gondola and Luge
- Please note that age/height restrictions apply for children to ride the Luge solo.
- Luge rides are subject to a strict code of conduct. The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are both displayed at the top of the chairlift before the start zone.
- Height restrictions apply to accompanied children.
- Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without refund.
- Changes in program: Crankworx Rotorua reserves the right to withdraw, replace, add or substitute events or entertainment acts without notice.
- Risk to spectators: The events that take place as part of Crankworx Rotorua include an element of risk to riders and potentially spectators. The event organiser will take all practicable steps to reduce risk by ensuring that risks to spectators are eliminated, minimised or isolated wherever practicable and in accordance with the Crankworx Rotorua Safe Operations plan. It is expected that spectators will obey all event signage and will refrain from crossing barriers that are provided for their personal as well as rider safety.
- Image Use: As a condition of attending the event, the ticket holder grants the Event organisers all the necessary authority, right and license and permission to use photographs, audio or video recordings, or other forms of recordings that capture the attendees image, likeness, voice or performance (or all of these) (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Images”), in which he/she may be included in whole or in part, in any manner or media, including print, broadcast, internet media, direct marketing channels, downloadable content and applications, and all other technologies now known or hereafter developed. The Images may be used or exploited for any commercial or non commercial purpose whatsoever, and may be altered, modified, changed, combined or incorporated into other works. No fees or other compensation whatsoever will be provided to spectators for or in connection with the use of the Images.