Entry Fee: $45 (plus tax)
- Online registration available June 1st until August 8th at 5:00pm (space permitting).
- Advance registration is required. No day-of registration will be offered for this event.
- Racers must be a minimum of 7 years old as calculated by December 31, 2018. Meaning any child born in 2011 is eligible to compete.
- 7-9 years must be signed off by a DFX coach and/or DFX supervisor (daily or club program) in order to register and compete. All registrations will be reviewed.
- Recommended strong intermediate and above riding ability.
- All kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult to the top of the course.
- Parents are allowed to follow child down race course for training ONLY unless they are starting from the Pumphouse (7-10 years). A discounted parent race day lift ticket can be purchased at Kidsworx Registration Centre when picking up child’s race plate. Please contact Carly Fox with any questions/concerns pertaining to this. email@example.com
Race Plate Pick Up
- Athlete waiver can be signed on-line if the parent is accompanying the child to pick up their race plate. If the parent WILL NOT be with the child they must make arrangements with Carly Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time. Race plate pick up TBC
Mandatory protective equipment: Full face helmet, chest armor, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves
Capacity 200 entrants
DH timed race with two courses based on age category. Final course finish line to be confirmed.
11-12 and 13-15 years: Start at top of B-line.
7-8 and 9-10 years: Start at Rainbow Pumphouse on B-line.
Awards will be on Monday, August 13th at Finish Corral in Skier’s Plaza shortly after the race.
7-8: Girls (Born 2010-2011) NEW
7-8: Boys (Born 2010-2011) NEW
9-10: Girls (Born 2008-2009) NEW
9-10: Boys (Born 2008-2009) NEW
11-12 Girls (Born 2006-2007) NEW
11-12 Boys (Born 2006-2007) NEW
13-15: Girls (Born 2003-2005)
13-15: Boys (Born 2003-2005)
Monday August 13th
Course information, training and race schedule will be updated closer to competition