Entry Fee: $45 (plus booking fees)
Lift tickets are required to access the start of the Whistler Bike Park race stage. Discounted lift tickets for race days will be available at the Kidsworx Registration Centre at check-in. All tickets MUST be purchased at Plate pickup/check-in. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
Registration and onsite Check-in
- Advance registration is required on Eventbrite. Online registration closes at 5pm on August 8th – or earlier if race sells out it advance. Cancellation deadline is 5pm on August 8th.
- Space permitting, onsite entry (at the Kidsworx registration centre) will be available Thursday, August 9th. No “day of” registration will be offered.
Onsite Check-in / Race Plate Pickup, signing of waiver will be at the Kidsworx Regsitration Centre – times and locations to be confirmed.
Advance arrangements to complete the WAIVER will need to be made by a parent or legal guardian if they will not be accompanying their child at the onsite registration. Contact the Kidsworx Supervisor, Carly Fox, to make these arrangements. firstname.lastname@example.org
7-8 Girls (Born 2010-2011)
7-8 Boys (Born 2010-2011)
9-10 Girls (Born 2008-2009)
9-10 Boys (Born 2008-2009)
11-12 Girls (Born 2006-2007)
11-12 Boys (Born 2006-2007)
- Racers must be a minimum of 7 years old as calculated by December 31, 2018. Meaning any child born in 2011 is eligible to compete.
- 7-8 years old must be signed off by a DFX coach and/or DFX supervisor (daily or club program) in order to register and compete. All registrations will be reviewed by Kidsworx Supervisor Carly Fox, email@example.com
*****Riders aged 13 years and up can add their names to the waitlist for the Juniors category of the Bell Helmets Canadian Open Enduro here: https://www.crankworx.com/event/canadian-open-challenger-enduro/
3 timed downhill stages (combination of Whistler Bike Park and Whistler Valley trails). Untimed transitions.
Stage 1) Grand Wazoo - Map
Stage 2) Disco Boy > Dinah Moe Humm > Peaches en Regalia - Map
Stage 3) B-Line > Family Cross - Map
- Recommended strong intermediate and above riding ability
- All kids aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult to the top of the Whistler Bike Park stage(s)
- Parents are allowed to follow their child down the race course for training ONLY from the top of B-Line. Parents may follow for the 7 – 8 year old category during the race from the start line at the Pump House, if necessary. A discounted parent race-day lift ticket (valid August 10th only) can be purchased at the Kidsworx Registration Centre (Westin Hotel, Level 2). Registration Centre hours can be found on the Kidsworx Registration page
Mandatory protective equipment:
Full face helmet (for timed downhill stages – XC helmet can be worn on untimed transitions), chest armor, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves.
Protective equipment rentals are available at G1 rentals, located in the Whistler Village Gondola building under the GLC.
8am – Stage 1, starting with the 11- 12 Boys and running oldest to youngest with approximately 30 second intervals
All other Age Groups, please wait to be called up to the start line